Peach Margarita Chicken
- 2 fresh Summeripe® peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Margarita Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Per serving: 290 calories, 40g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 6g total fat, 100mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 1g fiber
- Stir together all topping ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place tequila, lime juice and salt in a shallow dish. Add chicken and let stand for 15 minutes. Turn and let stand for 15 minutes more.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and top with peach mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.